YouCut is a leading-edge video editor for Windows 10, Mac OSX, Android, iOS and Windows Phone. YouCut not only lets you edit your videos, but it can also automatically resize your videos making them more shareable and more engaging.
YouCut Video Editor for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac is one of the most beautifully designed video editing softwares for PC. It can be used to edit video, merge videos, cut video, add transitions, add effects, etc. Besides, it has a lot of pre-designed amazing templates and easy to use interface.
As PC video recording has become more common, we’re seeing a big shift in the way people edit their videos, with apps like Final Cut and other video editing software becoming standard. But with more and more options on the market, how do you choose which one is best for you? I’ve been using YouCut on Windows 10 PC for the past 3 years, and here are my top 10 reasons why it’s the best video editor for YouCut users!
With YouCut Video Editor you can easily cut and assemble video clips. If you want to download YouCut Video Editor for PC, you can use it on Windows and Mac computers. Video editing programs are easy to use on large screens. Usually, small screens are a hindrance to using all the features. If you are already using the YouCut Video Editor app on smartphones, install YouCut Video Editor on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac by following this guide.
What is YouCut Video Editor App
YouCut Video Editor app helps you create professional quality videos on smartphones and computers. If you want to create amazing and professional videos to post on social media, YouCut app is the best choice for you. YouCut Video Editor has already been downloaded by more than 50 million users worldwide and this number is still growing every day. And if you want to edit videos like a pro, you can use the YouCut Video Editor app to get professional results with less effort.
YouCut Video Editor features
All the useful functions are included in the YouCut Video Editor application. So you can download the YouCut application for free on your mobile device and computer. If you are a video editor, this application allows you to merge, crop and cut videos in just a few clicks. Here is the list of features of YouCut Video Editor.
- The application can be downloaded completely free of charge for smartphones and computers.
- There are no watermarks or annoying ads in the videos you make.
- Supports video clip merging, so it can be easily used as a video editor and splicer without losing video quality.
- It supports trimming and cropping videos with music added, just like a professional video editor.
- With the video speed control, you can easily record time-lapse and slow-motion videos (0.2× to 100× speed).
- Easily create video slideshows from photos and add effects, filters and music.
- The color effects of the video can be edited by the application and the aspect ratio of the video can be changed.
- No advertisements are displayed in the application.
- Supports 90° video rotation.
- The videos created can be shared directly on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- The interface is simple and straightforward for Windows and Mac users to edit videos.
How to download YouCut Video Editor for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac
Moreover, downloading YouCut Video Editor for Windows and Mac is not a complicated process. However, there is no official version for desktops or laptops. Therefore, you cannot install YouCut Video Editor directly on your computer. The first thing you need to do is run the virtual Android emulator on your computer. Then download the YouCut Video Editor android application to your computer. We use the Android emulator Bluestacks as virtual emulator. Follow the instructions to start the installation.
First, download the Android emulator Bluestacks on your computer. Then read our Bluestacks Installation Guide article to download the Bluestacks emulator and get installation instructions.
Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks Android emulator. Find and launch the Google Play Store application on the home screen.
Go to the search section of the PlayStore application, type YouCut Video Editor, and then click the search button.
4. Now find the application and open it. Find the Install button and click it to start the installation.
Once the installation is complete, the YouCut Video Editor application shortcut will appear on the Bluestacks home screen. Click it and start using YouCut Video Editor for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac.