So, you’re wondering how to install Netai Build on Kodi 18 Leia. Well, this guide will show you everything you need to know to install the latest build from netai-build.net.
This is an update to our article on how to setup a custom build of Kodi 18. We have now tested version 18.0 of the build and detailed the steps to install it on top of the latest Stable Leia release. The process is pretty short and straight forward, and once the installation is done, it is just a matter of configuring various settings. We have included an instruction for an easy way to install multiple builds on the same Kodi 18 Leia install.
Welcome to the Netai Kodi 18 Leia Build installation guide. It provides access to a variety of entertainment content including sports, live broadcasts, movies, YouTube content, kids content, live sports, sports broadcast replays and highlights.
Looking at the content and available sections of the Netaki build for Kodi 18 Leia, it’s clear that you’re going to enjoy it. To install it on your system, follow the step-by-step instructions on this topic in the next section of the manual.
Before proceeding with the installation steps, note that Netaki is not mounted on this side. We are here for information and nothing else.
To install the Netai build on Kodi 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- On the home screen, choose Addons
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://netai.eu/netai/ in the upper field.
- Enter the Netai in the field below
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the home page and click on Addons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from zip file Click on Netai now
- Choose a master
- Select this ZIP file plugin.program.Netai-1.6.zip
- Click on the Build menu
- Choose Netaki
- Click on Next
- The Netaki version has been successfully installed
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.